Thursday, November 9, 2017

Project Selection - My Decision

After contemplating my two options; I have decided. I will be proceeding to complete the film aspect of the project. The reason I chose this over the magazine is because I will be filming something I enjoy. I always can manage my time very well, so I won't need to be worried about running out of time. I am creative when it comes to writing; therefore, the script making process shouldn't be too difficult. I also have chose to do my project with a group: Josh, Jane, and Trey. We all share a common interest in cars and each have our own dominate traits. I am very good at keeping things organized like a director's assistant, Josh has a strong leadership trait and could be much like a director, Jane is very good when it comes to brainstorming ideas, and Trey is good in the editing aspect of things. Together I believe we will be able to work together and have a good turn out. Our project is going to be a Fast and Furious inspired action film.We have a close group of friends who all have cars that they have worked on and would like to show in our film. I also have close relations with a cop and we may be able to have him be in our film. I can't wait to begin the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission