Thursday, December 14, 2017

Script

      On 12/6/17 my group and I met up to begin brainstorming about our opening. We came up with a basic sequence of events and then began writing our script. As I typed it out, Jane, Josh, Trey, and I all put together our creative ideas and this was the outcome...

11. Ext. Bank – mid day

Austin and Steven run around the corner with duffle bags to be picked up in Mercedes s550.

Trey: (yelling) Lets go! Lets go! Lets go!

Tyler: (worried) I’m freaking out! We’re going to get caught.

Trey: Don’t worry we’re fine.

They speed to a parking garage to change and switch cars.

Cut to: Car meet

22. Ext. Car Meet – mid day

They pull up to the car meet

Trey: You said come back when I have enough to risk.

Josh: You think this is some sort of joke? Even if you had the funds there’s no way you could beat me in a quarter mile.

Trey:(confident) I got a hunnid racks I’ll win.

Josh: Bet it’s on

Don pulls out a matching duffle bag and drops it on the ground. They get into their cars and the race begins. Austin wins. The cars pull back up to the main meet and get out. Don pulls out a gun and cocks it and aims it at Austin. Everyone at the meet swarms Don and takes the gun from him.

Random car person:(screams) WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! NOT COOL.

The guy then takes his keys and hands it to Austin.

Brittney: What’s your name again?

The girls walk over to Austin and he places his arms around them.

Trey: Austin. Austin Jones

Immediately squad cars pull up with sirens and lights

Cop: Are you Austin jones?

Trey: Yes?

Cop: Place your hands behind your back you are under arrest.

Cop reads Miranda Rights while he throws Austin into the back of the car.


Cut to: Jail
Austin walks out of jail.

His phone rings saying unknown. He answers.


Unknown caller: There’s a letter placed in the back pocket of your pants. It contains all of the men that set you up. You decide what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission